Design for Heritage in Theory symposium proceedings
conference contributionposted on 17.06.2020, 18:40 authored by Robert G. HarlandRobert G. Harland, Johnny Xu, Xueqing ZhangXueqing Zhang
Publication of proceedings (in Chinese) for Design for Heritage in Theory symposium held at Tongji University College of Design and Innovation on 15 October 2019. Each paper is accompanied by an abstract in Chinese and English. The document also includes a reprint of a conference paper initially published in proceedings for the International Association of Societies of Design Research (IASDR) conference held at Manchester Metropolitan University between 1–4 November 2019, titled 'Defining urban graphic heritage for economic development in the UK and China'.
Please note that the images in the paper may be under a different licence to CC BY-NC. Please refer to the copyright of each image before reproducing this document.
Repositioning Graphic Heritage
Arts and Humanities Research CouncilFind out more...
- Architectural Design
- Architectural Heritage and Conservation
- Architectural History and Theory
- Architecture not elsewhere classified
- Built Environment and Design not elsewhere classified
- Design History and Theory
- Design Innovation
- Design Practice and Management not elsewhere classified
- History and Theory of the Built Environment (excl. Architecture)
- Urban Analysis and Development
- Urban Design
- Visual Communication Design (incl. Graphic Design)