2-port Device for Segregated Cell Seeding - MASK DESIGN
datasetposted on 2019-06-07, 12:29 authored by Paul RoachPaul Roach
This is a master mask design for a 2-port device in which two populations of cells can be cultured separately yet connected via an array of 5 um width channels.
Two mask are needed: one for channels and the other for the reservoirs.
- Agricultural biotechnology not elsewhere classified
- Animal physiology - biophysics
- Human biophysics
- Bioinformatic methods development
- Bioinformatics and computational biology not elsewhere classified
- Other biological sciences not elsewhere classified
- Medical biotechnology not elsewhere classified
- Cell development, proliferation and death
- Cell neurochemistry
- Neurosciences not elsewhere classified
- Neurology and neuromuscular diseases