File(s) not publicly available
Reason: This dataset is a living document and subject to change. A public version will be shared upon submission of the doctoral thesis.
Bibliography of periodical contributions by George Eliot, Frances Milton Trollope, Frances Eleanor Trollope, Thomas Adolphus Trollope, and Theodosia Garrow Trollope
Datasets usually provide raw data for analysis. This raw data often comes in spreadsheet form, but can be any collection of data, on which analysis can be performed.
- Attributions_Periodical: Gives the bibliographic information concerning all works that I have been able to source for each of the authors in question, including whether the piece was published anonymously or not.
- Attributions_Periodical_No-TAT-or-TGT: A duplicate of the above sheet, with the work of Thomas Adolphus Trollope and Theodosia Garrow Trollope removed.
- Periodical_Info: Information about the periodicals listed in the bibliography, including dates of issue, editors, publishers, and proprietors.
- Other_Wellesley_Attributions: Pieces found in the Wellesley Index that concern the authors written by others.
- Suspected_Periodical_Attributions: Works that I suspect were written by one of the authors but are not attributed to them in the Wellesley or Curran indices.
- The Arts, English and Drama
- English and Drama