Prediction of overheating in synthetically occupied UK homes: dataset for validating dynamic thermal models of buildings
datasetposted on 2022-04-01, 07:59 authored by Ben M RobertsBen M Roberts, David AllinsonDavid Allinson, Kevin LomasKevin Lomas
This dataset contains supplementary information to Roberts et al. (2019). Predictions of summertime overheating: Comparison of dynamic thermal models and measurements in synthetically occupied test houses. Building Services Engineering Research and Technology. 40 (4), 512-552.
This dataset comprises:
- File: "GuidanceforModellers_v1.pdf" - full guidance on how to model the Loughborough University Matched Pair test houses.
- File: "MeasuredTemperature_16Jun-6Jul_2017.xlsx" - hourly averaged measured operative temperature data for the period of 16 June to 6 July 2017 in the two test houses.
- File: "Weather_16Jun-6Jul_2017.xlsx" - weather data measured at the test houses and at the University SABCE weather station for the period 16 June to 6 July 2017.
- Folder: "Floorplan_Site_Elevations.zip" - .pdf/.dwg/.dxf files to help you model the test houses.
Please send all questions and suggestions to Ben Roberts (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The reference below links directly to the Roberts et al. (2019) paper in which this data was used.
EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Energy Demand (LoLo)
Engineering and Physical Sciences Research CouncilFind out more...
- Architecture, Building and Civil Engineering