File(s) under permanent embargo
Reason: Access will be granted upon request only.
Tourism as memory-making - Case study Almaty
datasetposted on 29.09.2020, 14:59 by Guzel Yusupova, Alena PfoserAlena Pfoser, Simon Schlegel
ESRC project "Tourism as memory-making: heritage and memory-wars in post-Soviet cities"
Almaty case study
The zip file contains:
- one metadata file listing all data collected in the Almaty case study of the project (file name: METADATA Tourism as Memory-Making - Case study Almaty.xlsx). The file includes basic information such as date of data collection, length of recording, participants' gender and age, thematic orientation of guided tours and other information.
- 9 interview transcripts of interviews with tour guides (subfolder: Tour guide interviews - file names CS3_Tour guide interview1-9.docx)
- 10 interview transcripts of interviews with tourists (subfolder: Tourist interviews - file names CS3_Tourist interviews1-11)
The permission to archive was not given for all case study data. Basic information about all collected data is provided in the metadata file but some transcripts are not accessible.
If you are interested in accessing the metadata file and the archived data for the Tallinn case study, please contact the Principal Investigator Dr Alena Pfoser A.Pfoser2@lboro.ac.uk for permission.
Tourism as memory-making: heritage and memory wars in post-Soviet cities
Economic and Social Research CouncilFind out more...
- Social Sciences and Humanities
- Communication and Media
- Social and Policy Studies