Exploring Urban Graphic Heritage exhibition panels
2020-06-17T18:03:00Z (GMT) by
Sixteen panels for the Exploring Urban Graphic Heritage exhibition on display at the Design for Heritage in Theory symposium, 15 October 2019, at Tongji University College of Design and Innovation during Pan-Tongji Design Week 2019.
The exhibition displayed some of the early findings from the AHRC-Newton Fund project Repositioning Graphic Heritage, and included original photo-documentation, and remained on display until 31 December 2019.
Design and photography by Robert Harland and Johnny Xu.
Design by Robert Harland and Johnny Xu
- Architectural Heritage and Conservation
- Architectural History and Theory
- Built Environment and Design not elsewhere classified
- Design History and Theory
- History and Theory of the Built Environment (excl. Architecture)
- Urban Analysis and Development
- Urban Design
- Urban and Regional Planning not elsewhere classified
- Visual Communication Design (incl. Graphic Design)
CC BY-NC 4.0