Urban Perspectives on Design Literacy information pack.pdf (270.3 kB)
Urban Perspectives on Design Literacy information pack
presentationposted on 2019-07-31, 08:31 authored by Robert G. HarlandRobert G. Harland
Information pack for the 'Urban Perspectives on Design Literacy' summer school, 20-21 June 2019.
Includes a programme of events and information about session leaders and attendees.
Repositioning Graphic Heritage
Arts and Humanities Research CouncilFind out more...
- The Arts, English and Drama
- Design history, theory and criticism
- Urban analysis and development
- Urban design
- Urban and regional planning not elsewhere classified
- Visual communication design (incl. graphic design)
- History and theory of the built environment (excl. architecture)
- Other built environment and design not elsewhere classified
- Architecture not elsewhere classified
Design LiteracyUrban DesignGraphic DesignLeicester Urban ObservatoryDesign History and TheoryUrban Analysis and DevelopmentUrban DesignUrban and Regional Planning not elsewhere classifiedVisual Communication Design (incl. Graphic Design)History and Theory of the Built Environment (excl. Architecture)Built Environment and Design not elsewhere classifiedArchitecture not elsewhere classified