Urban Perspectives on Design Literacy information pack
presentationposted on 31.07.2019, 08:31 by Robert G. HarlandRobert G. Harland
Information pack for the 'Urban Perspectives on Design Literacy' summer school, 20-21 June 2019.
Includes a programme of events and information about session leaders and attendees.
Repositioning Graphic Heritage
Arts and Humanities Research CouncilFind out more...
- The Arts, English and Drama
- Design History and Theory
- Urban Analysis and Development
- Urban Design
- Urban and Regional Planning not elsewhere classified
- Visual Communication Design (incl. Graphic Design)
- History and Theory of the Built Environment (excl. Architecture)
- Built Environment and Design not elsewhere classified
- Architecture not elsewhere classified