- An Appeal for a Methodological Fusion of Conversation Analysis and Experimental Psychology
- Rhythmical coordination of performers and audience in partner dance: delineating improvised and choreographed interaction
- The conversational rollercoaster: Conversation analysis and the public science of talk
- Repair: The Interface Between Interaction and Cognition
- Improving Human Interaction Research through Ecological Grounding
- Drawing as transcription: how do graphical techniques inform interaction analysis?
- Bourdieu's Lingering Aftertaste