Model data for BSafeML: A Model-Based Hazard Management Technique for Safety-Critical Systems Development
BSafeML is a SysML and SafeML profile that provides a model-based approach to hazard management. In this repository, we provide the relevant research data that are being cited in the paper, titled, 'BSafeML: A Model-based Hazard Management Technique based on SysML and SafeML'.
There are four pieces of research data included
- Research Data A, which includes the XML file for the BSafeML profile that can be imported in any modeling environment, a 'readme' file that provides the instruction on how the profile can be imported and used in Sparx Enterprise Architect, and the application of BSafeML to the GDF case study.
- Research Data B, which is a text-based definition of BSafeML, to facilitate independent implementation of BSafeML.
- Research Data C, which includes diagrams extracted from the model as in Research Data A.
- Research Data D, which is the questionnaire designed to qualitatively evaluate BSafeML with relevant stakeholders.
- Mechanical, Electrical and Manufacturing Engineering